6 Benzylaminopurine is known for promoting lateral bud and increasing thickness of stems & leaf surface. It is prepared using supreme quality basic ingredients in adherence with set industrial standards and norms under the supervision of experts. Hence, our offered 6 Benzylaminopurine is widely used to generate bigger flowers and better fruits.
- It causes the plant to branch out similar by cutting the end of the branch without the damage that pruning would cause
- If a branch is pruned, 6-Benzylaminopurine will generate more branches than pruning alone
- Test of Anthurium plants, Ethephon, PBA and BA showed that the best results were 1000 PPM 6-Benzylaminopurine
- Benzylaminopurine treated plants averaged 6 lateral shoots while untreated plants at 2.At the same time plant height was unaffected
- More number of applications with the higher concentration
- 10-40 ppm. is recommended
- Formulation of 1% (10 gm/ltr) is recommended @ 1ml/ltr water.
Note: As per the different needs of the clients, we offer this in varied packaging options at most competitive prices.